We all need a Watch Dog in our lives... Where is yours?

My photo
nun yo bid ness, Oree-gone, United States
Sometimes we can find that prized bone if we dig a little bit deeper.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Here we go again!...

Well I have not been paying much attention to this blog, as anyone could see by the dates of my posts. But I have been reminded and have been inspired by my brother-in-law to get back to work and continue spewing my venom spit of reason and common sense.

As many of us can tell it is election time again... And so I have a lot to say and many things I want to address. So you will find shortly that majority of my posts will relate to this. Deal with it...

As a reminder I do enjoy discussions and debates... You won't find it unusual to have me respond to comments quite often. But remember once the conversation becomes personal attacks and judgement of character then I put my magical finger on the "delete this garbage" button.

Another thing... Many of you may want to call me a hater... Hate is a very very strong word and there is really only one type of people I hate.... Anyone who harms innocent children regardless of how "evil" they may portray themselves. If you are one of these people, I spit on you...

Well thanks for reading and I look forward to a new year of adventure and my rhetoric... Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Anything that personally attacks me or anyone will be removed and reported as abuse. If you want to debate, understand the ethics. If you choose to debate, please list your sources if possible. I don't appreciate debates if they become personal attacks.

People who have the guts and balls to listen to reason...